- Life happens. I suppose a week or two of extra training would not kill you.
- Hm. The treadmill hunt is frustrating for sure. Everyone must be avoiding the snow, huh?
- I told you to rest and you ran anyway. Now your poor neighbors have been scarred for life. Side note: Just today, I kid you not, I was on my way home thinking I never want to be the kind of person that says “I told you so”. Those people are so unpleasant. That has clearly turned out well. Though I am usually joking, I’m now going to be super on edge. Awesome.
- You are an amazing mom and give 24 hours a day to your kids. You will be a better mom if you give time to yourself. You may think I don’t know what I’m talking about…that I’m just trying to talk you into running. On the contrary, if you stopped running tomorrow and became a gymnast (ha!) that would be fine. But you still need to give yourself time without the kids. It’s healthy for you and it’s healthy for them. I know this from experience.
- You are a good blogger. You just got busy. And sick. And we don’t want your booger germs on the blog so it was smart you stayed away until you weren’t contagious anymore. *shudder* I don’t really think I’m good at it, I’m winging it. But thanks! I’m trying
6. Just take it one run at a time. You’re doing awesome. You put my runs to shame. (except for that 10 miles at 1am. Damn, that one was good. I’m a little proud of that one 😉 )