Short post today…just some chatter
- Evening breezes of Colorado brought the best night to us.
- We ate dinner out on the deck and it was cool and beautiful and brilliant.
- My leg is still sore. Makes me nervous but I know I can’t do anything more than what I’m doing so I’m powering through and hoping for the best.
- In Hypothyroid news…it was super warm today and as I sat in the office having a discussion with my husband and son I apparently decided to check out. I went down this road before last fall and passing out really is not as serious as it sounds. Just a tweak of the medication. It’s not a very good time though. I get so nauseous. I see my doctor next week and she’ll adjust accordingly. But I’m certain the heat and the meds worked against me today.
- I skipped all workouts today to include stretching. I just didn’t take the time. I know it’s crucial so I feel really dumb but tomorrow I will definitely work out. I may do the elliptical at the gym and my yoga stretches. Tonight I’ll have to settle for my super sexy smelling Flexigility Balm. I know Sean loves to sleep with me after I use that stuff… 😉