1. Shopping and pedicures with Shaughnessy
2. Getting in a few good runs this week.
3. straightening out my meds…okay…after figuring out my meds were super screwed up but still.
4. Getting the kitty in at a reasonable hour. *it’s the little things*
5. Finding Myfitnesspal again. I really do like it and the math really does entertain me. *thanks Solongo*
6. Finishing my filing ::breathes sigh of relief::
7. mopping the floor and vacuuming. (do you see a theme here? I am getting things done and it feels so good)
8. I made dinner tonight and it tasted delicious and it was easy and super healthy. I LOVE that. *oh could life be like that all the time please?*
9. My hair is growing out a little bit and I think I like it. Still deciding.
10. A friend recommended Jillian Michaels podcast and I do find it interesting. It’s nice to have something else to listen to.
11. Quiet mornings on the weekends before everyone else gets up. My favorite.
12. The satisfaction of knowing I did it right. Working out. Eating right. Ended the day on an up note.
13. New shoes. I don’t have them yet but…maybe tomorrow.