1. Exercise is on target so far. I mean…I’m hanging in there. Any falling apart doesn’t seem to be the fault of hypothyroidism. It was the cat.
2. Running with Miss Reggie was super fun. I had a great time and I’m really looking forward to running with her on a regular basis.
3. It rained.
4. I bought a new watch. Alarm and light. Pretty cool…
5. I ordered two new dresses from Target. I’m out of control. I’ve never worn this many dresses in my life. I’m such a girl!
6. Sean tweaked my phone and it may work now. Holy smokes. Let’s not get our hopes up.
7. Shaughnessy did some updates on my blog including a name change. I think it’s beautiful. And yes…Michelle is still here. She’s just a busy mom.
8. I’ve decided to go zip lining. We were headed there today but the budget insists on next week. Still, I’m pretty excited. I hope I get to go.
9. I get my hair done, which means I get to see Miss Anna and her girls today. AND a great workout. What makes for a better day…nothing. Just nothing.
10. New workout clothes. Just shorts and a tank but really…how easily amused am I? I used my Christmas bonus*
11. My hair is growing out so I can do more things with it. Not a lot of things…but more things.
12. Eliot said, “love you”. *melt*
13. I enjoyed Hot Tamales today. That is all.