1. Mom and Bill were here this week and got to spend time with Alex. It was fleeting but they had a good…if not slightly insane time. Alex is the only one that can get away with saying some of that stuff to my mom. I swear. She just laughs and thinks it’s hilarious.
2. Alex Michael got to visit <<refer to number #1>> It was a super short visit but really good. Just hangin’ about the house eatin’ yummy food and cake.
It’s all about the cake. Oh…and the quesadillas. What was I thinking?
3. We had Eliot this week and though the week was super busy he was pretty fun to have around. His little curls and his pretty smile. What a cookie.
4. I asked Sean and Bill to get cake for Alex’s birthday from Coldstone and they came back with a double fabulous chocolate cake and a mini strawberry cheesecake flavored cake for those of us who can’t have chocolate! >>read: me<<
5. Smart phones come in handy for sure. Navigator saved me at least twice.
6. MT and I ran the Rocky Mountain Half Marathon today and had a great time.
7. They made a special point to give me a bib number that added up to 13. Seriously awesome people.
8. I splurged and ordered pizza. I figured my head already was awful, I might as well go out in style. 🙂
9. Brooks arm warmers! So awesome.
10. I got a new windshield on my car Thursday. Can I just shout with excitement at that please??
11. Werther’s Originals. Thankyouverymuch. Yum.
12. Packages in the mail you forgot you ordered. #Christmasbonus
13. Amazon Prime. Enough said.