Thoughts on the morning
- The moments of silence on the news around the country~with the sound of “Taps” in the background brings tears to my eyes.
- The families holding their loved ones photos up in the air saying ~ this is who I lost. Don’t forget. We won’t.
- Reading the names AND messages about every lost life on 9/11. That’s just impressive and loving.
- The recognition of this event still twelve years later.
- This is apparently one of many. I wish I knew about the event sooner, what a moving tribute. Denver’s is apparently the largest or one of the largest in the country. Unbelievable.
- The weather here in Denver reflects the mood of the day. Overcast and drizzly.
Love to you and yours on this day. May God bless you and keep you safe.