Good morning Beautiful! (an ode to my dad)
1. A little over a week ago I had a dream about my dad. Kind of unusual, I don’t dream about him. It was calm and a nice reminder. It’s been on my mind ever since, so I’m adding it to my sweet list (note…according to the rules, I’m not telling you about said dream! ha).
2. Sir Eliot is here and he’s cracking me up. I haven’t seen him in FOREVER. He is bossy and glued to A Bug’s Life and taking all the movies out of the drawer and basically being Himself. Bored. Now he’s demanding Nemo. I missed him.
3. Trip home to see my mom and Bill. We were a little crazy but we had a good time for sure. And I’m always guaranteed breakfast out at least once. I love breakfast. French Toast, Waffles, Scrambled Eggs, Omelets, Oatmeal (I LOVE oatmeal, Pumpkin pancakes, I could go on and on…sorry. Distracted. 😉
4. The drive. I love it. It’s just peaceful. I put in my podcasts and listened. I also ate a few gummies.
5. Talking to Monica Sue. She talked me all the way back from Cheyenne. We have learned not to even call each other unless we have a few hours to talk. When I first moved into this house I called her to catch up and talked to her for like…five hours. I created an entire poster board “mural” of Santa climbing up the chimney with presents, the fireplace, the whole thing. I think I had to hang up when the phone died at 3am. Miss Monica rocks.
6. I ran a mile and it didn’t hurt. I ran a mile and it didn’t hurt! That is all.
7. Pumpkin cupcake~ Oh wow.
8. Christmas shopping has begun. I actually started a while ago but I’m full swing in it now. No panicking here (Holy smokes it’s November 16th).
9. I slept in today. I woke up multiple times but then chose to lie in bed and drift off back to sleep. It was delicious to not have to be anywhere. ANYWHERE. I could just do what I wanted. I have been playing on my computer, cleaning my kitchen, straightening my bedroom. Generally puttering around my house. My happiness.
11. When Sean and I watch a DVR’d program and I just sit through the commercials. He laughs at me and takes the control. I should not be in charge. 🙂
12. Christmas baking. Planning, shopping and cookie making.
13. Chicken in a crock pot. A favorite for sandwiches.