2. My old supervisor came over and spent the week with us and even though it was just a week, I had such a good time catching up with her and she makes every day just a little more fun.
3. Pretty good running and workout schedule this week. I even did a kickboxing class. Yay me. 🙂
4. I gave up Soda last Sunday. I am admitting that publicly now. So I am now six days soda free. I’ve given it up before but only for a few weeks. It wasn’t important enough to me because I really love soda and I don’t drink a ton of it. I could go a day with only a third of a bottle. Some days…I drink the whole bottle. It depends on the day. But now that I have to be so strict about what kind (remember, no caffeine AND no artificial sweeteners) …well I just refuse to drink my calories. So…there you go. Frankly, it’s just not good for you and it’s a pain inthe butt trying to find the stuff that works for me. So I gave it up. #sixdaysandcounting
5. Flooring shopping!! I’m thisclose to making a decision. Pretty excited about the options out there.
6. Alex called this morning!!!! Sadly we had to make it short as it was $2.50 a minute. Yes folks. That’s $2.50 a minute. We talked for $25 this morning. Holy cow. That’s like…a half a pair of shoes. You can click the Paypal button below to contribute to the “please let me speak to my son” fund. Just kidding. LOL . But that idea DOES have possibilities. ::evil genius thinking::
7. Miss Andrea and I are going to attempt some healthy eating. She’ll be awesome. I’ll be probably not bad. We might have more success if we do it together.
8. I ran a ton of little errands this week that I’ve been putting off but pushed through. Even with the crashes…I still managed to get myself to do them. #feelingproductive
9. I was reminded again this morning when I woke up to my sweet husband talking to me…that I am in fact, the luckiest woman in the world. 28 years is a really long time to be with someone. I keep waiting and life continues to remind me he’s amazing. #feelinglucky
10. Minions and valentines. Admit it. You love the minions, too. Seriously how could you not? It’s like saying you don’t like panda bears.
11. I got a new phone. I don’t know how thrilling that is generally speaking but I really like it and if I could figure out how to answer it, it would be perfect. #smartphonefail
12. Hmm…can’t believe I missed the obvious here. It’s ABOVE zero degrees! Yep…super happiness people.
13. Dinner with a friend tonight! I haven’t seen her in a year and she lives a mile away~