It’s Friday, it’s a beautiful day here in Colorado (sorry entire East Coast and anywhere that is buried in snow and without power ) and it’s the perfect day to do something fun.
My husband is in superstressed overworked ~maynotbehomeuntilSunday~ mode (slight exaggeration) so I’m going to take some time to just relax. Frankie says relax…
Git yer run on, People.
- How happy is this video of these babies still hugging like they were before they were born? I could watch it over and over.
- I was so intrigued by this list of 11 Perfect Valentine’s Day Desserts That Aren’t Chocolate on Buzzfeed I clicked on it right away! Until I discovered I freaking can’t even pronounce half of them and anyone that knows me knows I have zero patience and by the time these recipes were completed I would have down 14 packages of Hot Tamales and called it Home. #zeropatiencethanksMom.
- A Cup of Jo is a great blog that has this fantastic series called Motherhood around the World. Check out Norway. So interesting.
- I’m going to Off Broadway to buy these shoes. So cute. And I’m feeling the need for new shoes.
- Also…I kind of love this mini tote but can we get a collective gasp for the price? *gasp* If I combine the sale price, with my $20 Kohl’s cash I have, and the coupon I have in my email I might get a deal. Anyone get the idea I’m cheap? I only spend good money on running shoes. And really any shoes. My feet are important to me.
- I opened an Instagram. I need to go to college to figure it out. I didn’t feel too bad. MT couldn’t figure it out either. HA. #oldpeopleunite
- I did run today. Just a quick run but enough to say I did it. I’m off my game this week but at least I’m out there a bit.
- I bought a new pink blouse for a Valentine’s outfit. Can you tell I love this day?
- Loved this Dallas Sportscaster’s response to Michael Sam coming out as gay.
Run today and maybe pass on a random act of kindness. Happiness spreads happiness.