Quickie check in to answer a question I’ve been getting from a few people.
How do I feel after a full week of gluten free?
Uh…kinda lousy. Ha. I know, what are the odds?
So my friends who are Paleo and Gluten Free and Whole30 and feel fabulous say before they went on this new way of eating they experienced the following symptoms:
- stomach cramps
- basic stomach issues and all the obnoxiousness that goes along (thatsallI’mgonnasayaboutthat)
- acne (I never get acne. ever.)
I, however, have in the last week experienced all of those things now that I’m gluten free. *sigh* I’m excited.
I’m sure it’s a fun side effect of something. I’m also sure I’m not gluten free yet (it takes six months at least to get rid of the gluten out of your system) so that plays a part but it’s interesting I didn’t feel quite this lousy before.
“Patience, Grasshopper”…(I know, I know)
I’m just hoping the~ feel great~ kicks in soon!
MT just told me he could never read every blog post I write because I post every freaking day.
Sorry Dude. Just trying to keep up.
Mini sweet list?
1. New Runners World came in the mail 🙂
2. Groceries this morning! It’s been so long I forgot what it was like.
3. Fiji water, 10 for $10. When I forget my cup at work I can grab one of these. I love a great bargain.
Unfortunately…this is true. Also…I really like the lion.
Okay, NOW here’s your motivation for the day.
Run on Friends. Because you can.