Another day of misery and I thought…this is the worst. I’ll never run again at this rate.
Okay, that didn’t make a lot of sense, but I thought it was a giggle so there you go. LOL
After talking to my friend Dana, allergy enthusiast and mom to twins… yes folks…she does it all, I have concluded this is in fact the worlds worst allergy attack and she lives through it all the time.
There is HOPE! She gave me the pharmaceutical answer!
I love drugs.
Just thought I’d throw that out there.
So with the appropriate cocktail I now think I may live.
I finally slept a little last night…only woke up at 3am and 4am…more my usual..LOL
and this morning was wide awake and feeling human at 6am!
It is a GORGEOUS day for running. Which means it’s a little cooler and overcast! I love these days.
I’m running after work so I can feel like a human again!
Note all the exclamation points. I’m very excited.
Yesterday I got a TON of stuff done.
- Stop and get a scraper for work…Done. (random, I know, but we have those labels that won’t come off)
- Those silly little medical bills that you can’t pay online? Paid.
- Tailor? Done. (and he was Korean…points to me for the Korean speak)
- Meeting at the school. Done.
- Groceries…Done. (don’t get excited, it was only for one day, I wasn’t that good)
- Package finally mailed to Thailand! Done. (I just ignored the mean mailman and did it anyway)
- Vacuumed. Done. (to be fair…MT did this for me. Thanks MT)
So HEY. I think I surpassed my five things and kicked butt considering I felt like dying.
Does it count that I totally collapsed about 8pm for the night? Nope. Not kidding. Went upstairs to lie down and BAM. I was a goner.
Well, good intentions and all that.
Random…but it was funny and I’m in that mood today. So there. 🙂
Run on and remember to be awesome.