I’m feelin’ like a list.
I always feel like making a list so this is nothing new.
1. Strength training at the gym with Alex Michael. Hugless…but good. 🙂
2. Sports doc is awesome and my leg pain/hip pain is nearly gone. I almost feel like I shouldn’t keep going but why jinx it? I only have about three weeks!
3. Alex cleaned my garage. I clean my garage a lot but it’s been a mess since we got new carpet and man…it was bad. I sometimes really like that boy.
5. Lost photos of Jackie and John Kennedy’s wedding were found. If I could have one ounce of that woman’s grace…
Photo credits: 1st photo I cannot find the proper credit. Anyone please? 2nd photo: Arthur C. Borges/RR Auction
Note the little girl…that would be me. She can taste that cake already. Hurry up and cut it!
6. Listening to a good book on my Ipod. I love the feeling of not wanting to stop the Ipod because you’re so caught up in the story. Today…I bought three more. #readerproblems
7. Fall boots. Fluffy sweaters. Skinny jeans. Pretty scarves. I am in love with this weather.
8. Cheeseburgers. I’ve been craving one all week. Must have soon. I think there’s a recipe for gluten free hamburger buns and it’s probably time to start attempting baking gluten free.
9. The Flipbelt. I got mine in the mail and am giving a second run with it to see how much I like it. Maybe Baby.
10. It’s time to start marathon planning and New York planning. It’s getting real out there.
11. Baby shower shopping. I mean cuteness overload.
::gratuitous photo of theboy when he was still so very tiny::
12. Spur of the moment half marathon in the morning with Miss Shaughnessy. I’ve never added mileage after a race before but I have to have more miles. Prayers to the running gods.
13. Malachi and his successful surgery…. the cost of several small cars. Vet receptionist said…”well one, anyway”. I said, “Hey, I’m from Montana…we could get three small cars for that price…”. Pretty sure she thought I was whack. But we know the truth. #Montanarules
Truthfully, I always wanted a tractor. I swear we could buy real actual cars and not tractors. We aren’t THAT redneck. #stilllooksfun