Not that way. The other way.
I’m going to spend the week listing…anyone else a listing maniac? I ~as we speak~ have three notebooks going with two pages of lists. Totally normal.
Ten things I’ve never ever done.
- I’ve never seen Titanic. Or Frozen. Or the Simpsons.
Keep waiting, Dude. The GIF alone was too disturbing. Moving on now…
- I’ve never gone skiing or snowboarding. And yes, I live in Colorado.
and that is why.
- I’ve never vacuumed a lego…as far as I know. I actually cannot make myself do it no matter how many thousands of legos there are lying around my house. I will step on them though…unintentionally of course.
- I’ve never tasted beer.
and that is why. yuck.
- I’ve never smoked pot.
Shut up. You knew that about me already. But now I’m in COLORADO and I’ve never smoked pot. Ha. Got you there.
The Breakfast Club. Raise your hand if you knew that.
- I’ve never played a video game.
Hmm….I did dabble in PacMan when I was a kid but only begrudgingly. Does that count?
- I’ve never used the restroom in front of someone else. To be honest (and we’re being honest here) I lock the door, too. Everytime. In an empty house even.
- I’ve never said the “F” word and don’t love to hear it.
- I’ve never read 50 Shades of Grey.
Not interested. Not even in the slightest.
- I never graduated from college.
Run on. Be brave in your change.