I get a lot of questions about what kind of music I like. That’s a difficult question to answer so I’ll just post some of my “favorites for life” and some of what I’m currently listening to non stop.
1. Amazing Grace ~ Il Divo. I would like this played at my funeral please. It’s so beautiful it makes me want to cry.
2. One Day ~ Matisyahu. I don’t even know where I first heard this song but I love it so much. It has feel good and hope in it.
3. Carry On ~ Fun. This makes me run stronger.
4. It’s a Beautiful Life ~ Fisher. A bad reality show’s commercial brought this pretty little song to my world. I like the song a lot.
5. A Heart in New York ~ Simon and Garfunkel (I already loved this song….years and years before I went to New York).
6. Scarborough Fair ~Simon and Garfunkel. Their songs have my heart.
7. Murder in the City ~ The Avett Brothers> I loved this song the instant I heard it. I love the whole tone of The Avett Brothers.
8. Let the River Run ~Knightsbridge. Probably the only eighties song I like. (NOT a fan of the eighties. Sorry to anyone who loves it more than pizza).
9. I and Love and You ~ The Avett Brothers. Same as above.
10. Blessed Assurance ~an old gospel hymn my dad used to sing while he played his guitar. I have it from Alan Jackson. Really good memories and a beautiful song. ~Frances J. Crosby
Run on…love your music.