My after effects of being glutened are definitely kicking my butt.
- My fingers hurt SO much in the morning.
- the itching. I do not enjoy the itching.
- I’m super tired…and I’ve learned over time the only way to combat this is to make myself push through.
- my muscles hurt. Ugh. it’s pretty unfriendly.
- and I have a killer migraine and have had several in the last week and a half. What the heck?
I just need to drink a lot of water and eat super healthy.
Usually if I do those things I start to feel better in a few weeks. I know, that sounds miserable but really it’s baby steps. And I don’t notice it most of the time…it’s like the nagging pain in the background you don’t notice until…you do. So that’s pretty good. I don’t mind that so much.
One of my bosses at work ~Miss Lina~ yes she’s at darling as her name is…I love her~ brought me a four pack of cupcakes to work. I thoroughly enjoyed them today.
How many you say?
That’s none of your business.
let’s just say I can still have dessert for breakfast and that’s all you need to know.
I need to go to bed so I can get up and run. It poured rain today and it was cold and scary and the dog was very upset.
My leg hurts. I need a good stretch. Seriously. A really good stretch.
I think maybe some yoga for sure tomorrow. 🙁
And I need to pull a training plan down…
I’m feeling a little discombobulated. Anyone else?
See what happens when my husband leaves me?
I have to make a list…anyone else feel the need to make a list right now?
Running should clear this right up. First thing I’m going to take care of that.