- Ann Taylor Loft blouses. Kat, Kristen and I bought far too many and now we’re twinsie besties. Thank heaven we live in separate states.
- Cambia, the wonder drug. Worst migraine ever, gone like THAT. I love it more than a 15 year old crushes on the hot guy that’s dating the cheerleader.
- Bison burger- gluten free at Ed’s Cantina in Estes Park. Drool. Already planning another trip. I should tell Andrea. She needs to go with me.
- This Bar Saves Lives. It’s saving mine, for sure.
- Rocky Mountain Half Marathon. That’s it. I’ve already gushed and soon you’ll think I’ve had too much wine.
The girls…Kat is dancing. Kristen and I do our dancing when no one is watching…it’s better that way…
All four of us. I don’t know Sean’s bib number so I haven’t looked up his photos. He loves his as much as I love mine though so I bet he’d REALLY like me to post them. HA. UPDATE: we just looked at them and I know you’re SHOCKED. He doesn’t like them. So there you go.
- Honey Stinger Gluten Free Waffle. I like the Salted Caramel and I eat them like cookies. It’s an expensive habit.
- Charming Charlie’s travel bag. I could live out of this bag. Mine is actually black. But that’s the gist. Great bag.
- Went to San Diego. Got myself a Marine. You should, too! Hm. Maybe it doesn’t work that way. I mean, I had to send a kid away and get a trade in so…check that out first.
this face…just hangin’ with me.
- Outside Magazine posted the 32 Summer Olympics Moments That Made Us Laugh, Sweat and Cry
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I have a deep love for all things Harry Potter and I always will. Even if they aren’t written by J.K. Rowling.
- I have a kitchen full of food. I know this doesn’t sound that exciting but my refrigerator has been ridiculously empty. Unbelievably empty. Shockingly empty. At one point I had eggs, almond milk, and Neurosleep. Then Alex took the eggs. So…yeah. I needed to grocery shop. People are happy.
- Theboy graduated from Prekindergarten. The cutest graduate ever. We didn’t get to be there but the photographic evidence is priceless.
- It’s Alex Michael’s birthday week. I can only find joy from this day because it gave me Alex. Can you blame me?
Oh…he comes with Megan now. It’s okay, that’s a good thing. We like her. 🙂