- I found a site that lets me post little 💕 and teaches me shortcuts. I’m keyboard illiterate so it’s right up my alley. Prepare for emoji craziness.
- Cheesecake. Because why not. Yumbana Shoppe based here in Colorado is full of amazing deliciousness. Their cheesecakes are melt-in-your-mouth. I do not recommend their carrot cake as it taste rather like crumbly dirt…
but we don’t have to talk about that.
- Choosing new wallpaper and ringtones for my cellphone. #itsthelittlethings
- I just finished The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas on Audible. It’s a YA book but the age and content are totally relevant and I was glued to my Nano until I finished it. It was really good and yes, I still own an iPod Nano and I still use it exclusively for my music and my podcasts. Don’t judge me.
- Finishing up my scrapping projects. So close. I mean, not the whole thing but this one set. Hey now… 🙂
- I bought an actual real live plant that I’m in charge of keeping alive. I KNOW> Pretty crazy. Anyone that actually knows me knows that is a big deal because I do not have success with real live things. Except children. I managed to not screw that up. Thanks be to God.
- Ted Talks. Anyone else watch Ted Talks and get sucked in to the next one and the next one and the next one? It’s the only thing I will do that with on the computer. It’s so wrong and yet it’s so good.
- Little pink bowl…how cute is this? Shaughnessy found it at a second hand store and she clearly knows me.
- Aura Cacia Nurturing Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil. Which is a mouthful for sure but it’s lovely stuff. My skin is so dry I am always reaching for some kind of moisturizer for my skin (welcome to Colorado and the land of no moisture) but oil is always a plus and almond oil is a bonus. Delicious. It’s so very light you don’t have an oily feeling, the scent is barely there. and it just feels amazing. Highly recommend.
- Challenging myself on those crazy hiking trails. That was just the best part of my week. It might also have been the worst part but we won’t talk about that.
- These cute picture frames from Shaped Expressions. I bought them for my kids bedroom doors, it’s a project I’m working on but I really love their options and that they’re small business on Etsy. Side note to small businesses, I didn’t love that they had really cute items but I didn’t find them anywhere on Etsy which means they had to be buried deep and I never saw their website listed which means it also was not featured very prominently. Work harder, People. Show your work.
- Fairmount Cemetery in Denver. This is an old cemetery with beautiful grounds and when we drive past it we are reminded of how tempting it is to want to run or bike through it but there remains the age old questions…how respectful (or disrespectful) IS that? Well I popped onto the website and they say right on there please…enjoy our grounds. Also, take one of our tours! They have tours and they are awesome. Also, you can take them at twilight. How great is that? You can make up your own kind of tour and ask them to create that. I love it. What a great experience. I’m totally going to check it out.
- I’m off to see Michelle this morning so that has to be on the Sweet List. I’m assuming it’s going to be injury free. We’re maybe climbin’ those stairs. Wish us luck.