- Jimmy Kimmel is my hero. Jimmy Kimmel is everyone’s hero. A hero doesn’t have to jump in front of a bullet. Sometimes he’s the guy in front of the camera making a lot of noise and demanding to be heard about what’s right and what’s wrong and we need to stand up for what’s right. He’s the guy who’s the first to say he didn’t stand up before it was his own kid and now that he knows better he’s going to do better.
https://youtu.be/cOlibbx5sx0?t=1We all need to do better and if we don’t call our senators we aren’t doing better. Here’s the list of people to call. Do it today. We have a deadline and we have do make ourselves heard. Being complacent is just not okay.
The numbers begin 202-224:
- I went to the grocery store last night and found THIS:
- Puerto Rico is 100% without power. 100% WITHOUT POWER> That is insane and I don’t even know how to process that. I hope we are stepping up and sending help. I’m reading as much as I can but I’m not reading massive headlines that say we’re sending help. But hey, Trump is praying so there’s that.
- I’m in crunch time right now so things are definitely stepping up. Sean and I both have 437 things to do every day and I’m trying something new. I’m attempting actually going to bed by 11pm.
It could be ridiculous but I’m trying. It’s definitely not easy. I don’t fall asleep right away and I get very antsy to get back out of bed. I have no patience.
- Today I’m finishing up my work here at home, running some errands and I thought I might go hiking but it’s suddenly 90* again…
- I have just now found out that 730 South, my FAVORITE restaurant, is closing on Sunday. I’m so sad. They have such great food and it’s safe for me to eat there. It’s so hard to find great places to eat that I don’t have to drive an hour and a half for. And if I do, it’s usually a chain place. Everyone goes on about eating at chain restaurants but when you don’t have a lot of choices you’re just so grateful for the option you don’t complain about the lack of unique choices. 730 South was such a gift. I’ll miss them.
- back to the workout…I’m going to do a quick HIIT and run this evening when it’s not so hot. I won’t hurt anyone though…